Thursday, December 11, 2008

I forgot!

Can someone just kill me? i freaking forgot my msn's password! Credits to myself. Since it's holiday and i have no other work better to do,i decided to change my password. Then when i wanted to sign in to my msn. Just now.I realised that I forgot my damn password. I tried the 'forgot your password?' and I guess it didn't helped much.
They said they will send me email about some instructions and stuff. Like,how on earth am I suppose to read the email if I don't have my password to sign in to hotmail? Lifeless.
So,i tried another option,which I have to tell them where I'm living and some shits and one secret question. Credits to myself again. I don't know what was the secret answer i chose for the secret question. I forgot actually. I'm starting to suspect myself having Alzhemeir

No comments: